Re: [opensuse-packaging] grub-1.99~rc1
  • From: Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2011 19:02:04 +0000
On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 6:39 PM, Cristian Rodríguez
<crrodriguez@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 12:35 AM,  <doiggl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

cc1: warnings being treated as errors

You are building with -Werror so when a warning is emitted it is
considered fatal and compilation aborts.

Hi,

I've also run across this in the past with some packages from Ayatana
Project, and Cristian is right, you need to remove -Werror.
This is how I tinkered it on one of my packages [1], removed -Werror
from configure.ac through a patch.

[1] -
https://build.opensuse.org/package/files?package=libgwibber&project=home:ketheriel:ayatana

NM

tests/example_functional_test.c: In function 'example_test':
tests/example_functional_test.c:30:3: error: too many arguments for format
tests/example_functional_test.c:31:3: error: too many arguments for format

what does that lines say ?

nelson marques
nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx