Re: [opensuse-packaging] newbie question on %prep
Hello,

on Freitag, 18. Februar 2011, Greg Freemyer wrote:
fyi: I'm going to need to package some prereq perl modules for this
to work, so if you can point me at a good example of a perl module
spec file, that would be great too.

The easiest way to package a perl module is to use cpanspec - either
install it on your system or use the cpanspec service in the
buildservice.

And before doing anything, check if the package already exists in
devel:languages:perl ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz