[opensuse-packaging] If I copy a package from a home dir ....
All,

For the package I want build, I need about 15 perl packages from CPAN.

My first real success is perl-Net-Pcap in
home:gregfreemyer:Tools-for-forensic-boot-cd

I want to make sure I handle this right so I can submit it to a devel
project. No reason for it not to be there.

So, I created it by branching a copy from Leo Eraly <leo@xxxxxxxxxxx>

The spec file needed one little tweak to work wiht 11.4, but now it
seems to be working and I replaced the static source with a service
pulling the tgz file from CPAN.

https://build.opensuse.org/package/view_file?file=perl-Net-Pcap.spec&package=perl-Net-Pcap&project=home%3Agregfreemyer%3ATools-for-forensic-boot-cd&srcmd5=903e61a1a18b6b0f6893c0f53a52d676

Once tested and I run the specfile cleaner on it, I'd like to SR this
to a devel project.

I don't really feel like the packager. Should I leave his name in the
specfile and SR it when I'm ready? Or change the packager to be me?

Thanks
Greg