Re: [opensuse-packaging] nginx-0.8?
On 08/02/11 09:13, Ludwig Nussel wrote:
I've never seen any package putting a dot in it's name though so the
convention for the versioned package should be to replace the dot
with an underscore, similar to the shared library policy.

I recently talked with the former autobuild team if we are allowed to
have packages with dots in their names in the distribution (this would
help packaging Java stuff immensely!). They were strictly against that
for reasons undisclosed to me. Seems like it is possible after all :D

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
openSUSE Boosters Team Lihovarska 1060/12
PGP 0xA6917144 19000 Praha 9
prusnak[at]opensuse.org Czech Republic