Re: [opensuse-packaging] problem with branched project
On Wed, Feb 02, 2011 at 06:50:13PM +0100, Petr Cerny wrote:
Hi,

I have a problem with branched package: the main package has been
updated, so I did run "osc pull" to fix it. Apparently it has been
"fixed" indeed when I now try to commit changes, I'm getting the
following message:

openssh-5.7p1.dif mentioned in spec file does not exist.
ERROR: source_validator failed:
None

When I run "osc diff" on the package it doesn't show all changes, just
some - it seems to compare wrong versions of .spec files, because "osc
diff openssh.spec" shows correct diferences.

Have you encountered something similar? Am I forgetting something or is
it a known bug?

and after running just "osc up"?

Ciao, Marcus