Re: [opensuse-packaging] Need help with prjconfig
  • From: Dave Plater <davejplater@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 23:51:15 +0200
On 02/01/2011 08:28 PM, Stephan Kulow wrote:
On Tuesday 01 February 2011 15:09:35 Dave Plater wrote:

Hi, I have a path to multimedia:libs in my home:plater factory repo, how
do I make the builds prefer multimedia:libs over home:plater and still
build against packages that aren't in mmlibs?

That's not easily possible. You need to set the full repo to disabled
useforbuild and then enable it only for single packages. But be warned, that
you need to wipebinaries that repo _before_ you touch the flags.

Greetings, Stephan

The need didn't arise fortunately if it does I'll use a subproject as I
do for kde4 packages. I just thought there might be something like
Prefer: multimedia:libs.
Thanks
Dave P