[opensuse-packaging] susehelp... what it is?
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 08:19:04 +0200
Hi,

The Stellarium package, from the Education repo, installs a file in
/usr/share/susehelp/meta/Stellarium/stellarium_user_guide.desktop.
First time I see that, and searching in the wiki/Google doesn't helps.
If I run "susehelp" KHelpCenter is started... from where there is no
signal of any stellarium docs.

So... What susehelp is? How does it work? Are all packages with some
kind of documentation supposed to install a file in
%{_datadir}/susehelp/meta?

TIA.