Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: Python 2.7 coming to Factory
  • From: Dirk Müller <dmueller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2010 23:22:08 +0200
On Monday 06 September 2010, Jan Matejek wrote:

many of those are simple filelist problems, there are some deeper issues
and i'm looking into that, but those only affect about five packages
from d:l:py.
i am not aware of anything that would be "newly" broken in base Factory
distribution. if there really is something, please let me know

One thing that broke (and that breaks on every python update) was rpmlint,
which is used for building every package (it is part of the supportpackages).
Hnece I would love to see a more advanced notice of such updates in the future
to be able to fix the packages in time.

(here I ran into the additional issue that I was on FTO when this happened..).

Greetings,
Dirk