Re: [opensuse-packaging] Bringing SCPM back in the product
  • From: Philippe Andersson <pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 14:20:03 +0200
Philipp Thomas wrote:
* Philippe Andersson (pan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) [20100915 14:00]:

That should bring scpm back to life :)
Cool -- thanks. Will do.

Mind you, it's up to thr build team to accept the request so they might
reject it.
I understand that. But I'm willing to do what's necessary to get it
accepted -- among other things, get the grips of the code in order to be
able to support it for the long term.

And to do the same for the companion GUI packages (sumf, kscpm, gscpm).

Now, I know it doesn't cost much to say this. I'll have to prove that I
can actually do it. Only time will tell, I guess.

Ph. A.

--

*Philippe Andersson*
Unix System Administrator