Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 12:45:42 +0100
Christian,

Op vrijdag 25 december 2009 01:21:07 schreef Christian Boltz:
There's a less-known and very underdocumented feature in link files:
<topadd>. I had to search for it in the mailinglist archives (it's very
well hidden if you don't remember its name), therefore I added it to the
wiki to have at least some documentation about it:

http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Tips_and_Tricks#Adding_a_line_at_the_t
op_of_the_spec_file

thanks for this useful tip. I changed the information at the above mentioned
link slightly, hopefully it is now easier to understand.

--
Richard