Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2009 13:20:54 +0200
On 12/21/2009 05:25 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
On Monday 21 December 2009 15:16:45 Dave Plater wrote:

On 12/21/2009 01:54 PM, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:

On 21/12/09 06:35, Dave Plater wrote:

I have thought of another possible way of temporarily solving the
problem of three flavors of bacula but don't want to tread on any
toes. I can specify different --libexecdir. --libdir and --sbindir
for each package with wrappers in /sbin to run the actual binaries
(haven't tried this yet).

That looks even worst... try two spec file that conflict with each
other.

Is there a way to use two spec files in one package? I tried that first
and only the one matching the package name was built. Of course I make
the rpms conflict.

Have a look at the gcc44 or libqt4 packages - those are two examples that
have multiple spec files.

For libqt4: You have libqt4 package and a source link to libqt4-sql-plugins
and obs uses just the $package.spec file,

Andreas

Ok I'm stuck, how do I create the source link?
Thanks
Dave P