Re: [opensuse-packaging] How can I produce two different builds of the same package?
  • From: Dave Plater <dplater@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:35:38 +0200
I have thought of another possible way of temporarily solving the
problem of three flavors of bacula but don't want to tread on any toes.
I can specify different --libexecdir. --libdir and --sbindir for each
package with wrappers in /sbin to run the actual binaries (haven't tried
this yet). This is a workaround until a bacula is released that is
configurable for all the databases or I can help upstream to produce
opensuse compliant rpms.
Regards
Dave P