Re: [opensuse-packaging] spec-cleaner script
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 09:48:57 -0600
On Tue, 18 Aug 2009, Vincent Untz wrote:
I wrote a spec-cleaner script yesterday, with the goal to, hrm, well,
clean spec files ;-) My main goal was mainly to have something that I
could use to make it easier to review the moblin packages, but I think
it can be useful for other people.

You can find it at http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner

It's certainly broken in many interesting ways, but for packages that
are not too complex, it should work relatively well. Note that it uses
some "spec style" that is close to what we use in the GNOME team.

So feel free to play with it and report any issue you find!

I just tried to clone this, so I could keep my local copy up to date. Here is what I am seeing...

$ git clone http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner spec-cleaner
Initialized empty Git repository in /master/git-misc/spec-cleaner/.git/
fatal: http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner/info/refs not found: did you run git update-server-info on the server?

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213