Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:50:24 +0200
Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

OK then. My OBS username is RedDwarf.

They are yours:

seife@stoetzler:~> osc meta pkg multimedia:apps mkvtoolnix
<package name="mkvtoolnix" project="multimedia:apps">
<title>mkvtoolnix</title>
<description>NOTE: Automatically created during Factory devel project
migration by admin.</description>
<person role="maintainer" userid="seife"/>
<person role="maintainer" userid="RedDwarf"/>
<person role="bugowner" userid="RedDwarf"/>
</package>

(the same for the two libs). I kept myself as a co-maintainer, in case
problems arise (I'm not dropping off the edge of the planet ;)

Thanks!

Stefan
--
Stefan Seyfried
R&D Preload Department | "Any ideas, John?"

This footer brought to you by insane German lawmakers:
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)