Re: [opensuse-packaging] Packages that need a new maintainer
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 16:10:14 +0200
Le jeudi 20 août 2009, à 15:59 +0200, Dominique Leuenberger a écrit :
With all those updates it might almost become interesting for a user to
'subscribe' to packages he's interested in to update.
Like this:
osc gnome subscribe GNOME:Factory evolution
osc gnome subscribe GNOME:Factory evolution-data-server

And then an invocation of
osc gnome todo -M
would list all the packages I am subscribed to.

Basically shifting the focus from 'project' as we have now to a 'user' view.
(I chose -M as parameter as osc rq list uses -M to show (M)y requests
too).

With users being 'responsible' for packages cluttered all over the places
this could really be an interesting feature (but would require sufficient
backend power to track it).

Any comments / denials / implementations are welcome. (Denials of course a
bit less).

I'm working on this, actually. The plan is ready, I just need time to
implement it.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.