[opensuse-packaging] spec-cleaner script
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2009 13:54:29 +0200
Hi all,

I wrote a spec-cleaner script yesterday, with the goal to, hrm, well,
clean spec files ;-) My main goal was mainly to have something that I
could use to make it easier to review the moblin packages, but I think
it can be useful for other people.

You can find it at http://gitorious.org/opensuse/spec-cleaner

It's certainly broken in many interesting ways, but for packages that
are not too complex, it should work relatively well. Note that it uses
some "spec style" that is close to what we use in the GNOME team.

So feel free to play with it and report any issue you find!

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press├ęs.