Re: [opensuse-packaging] Reminder: milestone6 next week
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:43:44 +0200
Am Mittwoch, 12. August 2009 16:31:25 schrieb Vincent Untz:
Hi,

Thanks for the reminder (this is most useful, at least for me :-))

Le mercredi 12 août 2009, à 16:02 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
To make sure we can release M6 really next week, I won't check packages
next week that are risky or trigger a lot of packages, so please make
friday for such stuff.

Friday which time?

Also, can we hope to have some build time on the build service this
week? This would imply not checking in stuff before Friday, I guess.

We have still broken hardware, we are working on replacement, but I doubt that
it will happen this week.

bye
adrian

--