Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: Patrick Shanahan <ptilopteri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 10:47:39 -0400
* Andrew Beekhof <beekhof@xxxxxxxxx> [08-10-09 10:43]:
On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 2:28 PM, Stephan Kulow<coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
There are no problems with them. I don't plan to post daily updates for all
submitted packages, if there is a problem I'll notify the packager.

Yes, entirely unreasonable of people to want some feedback on their
work after two weeks of silence.
Good luck building a community with that attitude. Do you really
expect people to put up with nonsense like this if they're not being
paid to?

And so you *think* coolo is *paid* to watch over *you*.

You must remember that this is free and open source. And that people
with many responsibilities and little time must make restraints in
order to achieve the maximum. This appears to be one of them.

Please have some consideration.

From his statement, it appears "no news" *is* "good news" :^)