Re: [opensuse-packaging] New packages for factory
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 16:45:33 +0200
On 8/10/2009 at 14:28, Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Montag 10 August 2009 schrieb Andrew Beekhof:

Since you seem to be the contact person then, can you please give me
an update for the two packages I submitted?
There are no problems with them. I don't plan to post daily updates for all
submitted packages, if there is a problem I'll notify the packager.

I think the minimum 'feedback' we need finally to get working is hermes acting
properly on SR creation / accepting / revoking / declining.

Not having any feedback (good or bad) is unfriendly practice. Of course it
should not be that besides a proper
osc rq accept -m "Thanks for this wonderful package. It has just been accepted
to Factory and will appear in the next sync"
you have to do any additional steps.

Unfortunately, the above does not create a mail to the person that initiated the
osc sr create
request.

(This is not new... but I like mentioning it and being bashed for it).