Re: [opensuse-packaging] Renaming packages...
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 13:58:25 +0200
Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> writes:

What I've to do now, please? Some kind of copypac and then 'sr'?

yes, just rename your package space via a copypac and sr it aftwards. And
create a delete request for the old one.

The _link does not seem to get updated by default. ATM, at the new
location it looks as follows:

<link project="Documentation" package="opensuse-manual_en"
baserev="770e52c8fa1fb9ceeff6a65eb014fbd4">
<patches>
<delete name="opensuse-manual_en.changes" />
<delete name="opensuse-manual_en.spec" />
</patches>
</link>

Shall I simply remove baseref and <patches> and change package to
"opensuse-manuals_en"?

Actually, it should be also possible to keep maintaining it in the old named
package space, but that might become confusing after some time.

Yes, I'll better remove the old one in the case ASAP.

--
Karl Eichwalder
R&D / Documentation