Re: [opensuse-packaging] Factory re-organization / Devel package of open-vm-tools
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:28:58 +0200
Am Dienstag 23 Juni 2009 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Hi everybody,

I just verified where the devel package of open-vm-tools points, and the
result is:

</description>
<devel package="open-vm-tools" project="Virtualization"/>
<person userid="mlschroe" role="maintainer"/>
</package>

IIRC, so far we had it in Virtualization:VMware (Pavol could confirm for
for sure if it's true or not). Is this change intentional? Does this mean
that we now have 'first maintenance' in Virtualization:VMware (as we had so
far) and we SR it against Virtualization every month (in average there is
one release per month).

Pavol, Michael, what's your intention/idea here?

The devel projects we have now are the first cut. If you have a better place,
just do:
osc changedevelrequest openSUSE:Factory open-vm-tools Virtualization:VMware

(and possibly delete Virtualization/open-vm-tools again)

Greetings, Stephan