Re: [opensuse-packaging] as-needed
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:16:07 +0200
Am Freitag 19 Juni 2009 schrieb Dirk Müller:
On Friday 19 June 2009, Stephan Kulow wrote:
I just submitted 89 packages with a simple export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
in the section that fails (mostly %build, but sometimes %install,
sometimes both). All these 89 packages only had a _link in their devel
project, so I dared to push it right away to O:F not to waste time.

Great, how should I resolve conflicts with other community members that
just fixed as-needed build when I can not decline or revoke your submitreq?

I revoked all requests that had a conflicting one ending up in O:F on friday.

Greetings, Stephan