Re: [opensuse-packaging] as-needed
  • From: Thorsten Kukuk <kukuk@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 19:39:20 +0200
On Fri, Jun 19, Dirk Müller wrote:

On Friday 19 June 2009, Stephan Kulow wrote:

I just submitted 89 packages with a simple export SUSE_ASNEEDED=0
in the section that fails (mostly %build, but sometimes %install, sometimes
both). All these 89 packages only had a _link in their devel project, so
I dared to push it right away to O:F not to waste time.

But this is only because last night the devel project was changed of
most of this packages (at least for all of my one).

Great, how should I resolve conflicts with other community members that just
fixed as-needed build when I can not decline or revoke your submitreq?

Yes, I have now three different fixes for my package, too.
Bad coordinated.
Tell autobuild team to delete the submission from coolo.

Thorsten

GF: Markus Rex, HRB 16746 (AG Nuernberg)