Re: [opensuse-packaging] Another side effect of opening factory
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:47:25 +0200
Le vendredi 19 juin 2009, à 12:15 +0200, Stephan Kulow a écrit :
On Thursday 18 June 2009 23:07:04 Vincent Untz wrote:
Is there any reason we put the changelog data in %changelog since the
data is in .changes files?? Can't we just let it happen during the build
and not have this in the spec files in the obs? This would make them
much shorter, which would be a good thing, I think.

No idea. I guess the checkin script would need to be adopted to empty it.

Where can I find the script? (ie, yes, I'm volunteering for the task)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.