Remove .changes was Re: [opensuse-packaging] Another side effectof opening factory
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:24:13 +0200
On 6/19/2009 at 14:00, Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Right. If you leave it out, rpmlint will emit a warning. But I have
another question: isn't now a good time to get rid off .changes files
completely? (+adjusting tools like vc and osc)

I actually got kinda used to 'osc vc" to write the changelog and it 'feels'
more structured, organized than inside the spec file for me.

Maybe it's only the header lines that make it more structured, but it surely
helps.

Dominique