Re: [opensuse-packaging] Another side effect of opening factory
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 12:15:24 +0200
On Thursday 18 June 2009 23:07:04 Vincent Untz wrote:
Is there any reason we put the changelog data in %changelog since the
data is in .changes files?? Can't we just let it happen during the build
and not have this in the spec files in the obs? This would make them
much shorter, which would be a good thing, I think.

No idea. I guess the checkin script would need to be adopted to empty it.
Especially as O:F is different to every other project atm in that accepting
a package will rewrite the spec file :)

Greetings, Stephan