[opensuse-packaging] Fixing --as-needed packages (was [opensuse-factory] status distribution)
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 22:51:48 +0200
coolo published a list of packages that fail to build with --as-needed
at http://www.suse.de/~coolo/asneeded/ (see Factory ML for details),
so I continue this in opensuse-packaging ML so people can say in which
packages they are working and so...

I take care of alsa-tools (fltk is the problematic package), ami and DirectFB.