Re: [opensuse-packaging] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Important osc version 0.119 release !
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:55:29 +0200
Btw, it is really great that we get more and more contributors to osc
lately. This release would not have been possible without the work of
mvyskocil, mcihar, dimstar, mmeeks, Ming Xi Wu, MartinMohring, Marcus
Huewe, prusnak, lnussel and some person I always forget (sorry in advance
;) !

Go on and make this your tool, only the users know it best ! ;)

so all the voice that raised concerns about this major break in the user
interface were just ignored, even though there was the statement there
will be a meeting to discuss this before a release?

this is a great way to listen to your community

There is no single community, always multiple opionions.

There was no really working solution suggested in the last two weeks and we
can't block Henne's plan forever because of this.

And we have in fact changed some commands doing different reporting now that
before. It is not that we did nothing.

bye
adrian

--