[opensuse-packaging] qmake and CFLAGS
  • From: Cristian Morales Vega <cmorve69@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 22:19:33 +0200
I have a program that compiles with just qmake && make.
Since here there is no macro that can set the CFLAGS one would suppose
that the "-fmessage-length=0 -O2 -Wall -D_FORTIFY_SOURCE=2
-fstack-protector -funwind-tables -fasynchronous-unwind-tables" CFLAGS
would not be used. Somehow qmake adds them (openSUSE patch?), but I
have no idea about how that works. And it seems to add a -g even if
you aren't creating debug packages.

So, how these packages should be created? Should I rely in qmake
magic? There are any QT specific macros that I should use?