Re: [opensuse-packaging] python-ReportLab needs new maintainer
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 12:29:13 +0200
Hi Johannses

On 5/20/09, Johannes Meixner <jsmeix@xxxxxxx> wrote (shortened):
I would very much appreciate it if you become
the maintainer of python-ReportLab!

How can I refuse so much appreciation :-) I am fine with taking this
responsibility and to become the official maintainer.

Can someone of the openSUSE packaging experts explain
what must be done to make Raymond Wooninck the official
maintainer of python-ReportLab for openSUSE?

For now I will build the package in my home project and await the
response for the above request.

Regards

Raymond