Re: [opensuse-packaging] Switching to gcc 4.4
  • From: Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:23:36 +0200
On Monday 27 April 2009 17:35:08 Stephan Kulow wrote:

It would be good if you could check this before we switch, we plan to do on
May 15th. That gives you plenty of time to fix the missing includes - as
announced earlier you can test build like this:

Hi,

For those that haven't marked the 15th in their calendars: that's today. So
over the weekend the failures not yet fixed should start dropping into
factory. It shouldn't affect any mission critial package (well, perhaps the
kernel packages :), so we might be able to release milestone 2 as soon
as factory is installable and live cds boot.

Greetings, Stephan