[opensuse-packaging] License for a repository?
  • From: Lubos Lunak <l.lunak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 16:42:17 +0100

Hello,

I would like to add a license to some repositories, similarly like the main
oss repository has (in order to provide some information about the repository
users should know). Looking at the oss repo I found out this is handled by the
license.tar.gz file in the root repo directory, but I have't managed to find
out any details about it. While I can guess the format for it, I have no idea
how to actually add such a file to a repository in the OBS. Can somebody
provide me some information about this?

Thanks

--
Lubos Lunak