Re: [opensuse-packaging] translation-update-upstream: new package and feature
  • From: Karl Eichwalder <ke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 08:23:01 +0100
Magnus Boman <captain.magnus@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

I think Stanislav answered this, but I'd like to add something more...

I know that I'm a bit stupid but, I still don't understand this. What
translations would we add to openSUSE but not upstream?

Sometimes within lcn that's the openSUSE translation repository we
translate upstream tools.

Often there is more than one upstream translation variant--for example,
Debian or Ubuntu forks or our SLED or SLES translations done by the
vendors.

--
Karl Eichwalder