Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE vs Fedora packaging documentation
On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 16:24 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 11 février 2009, à 15:51 +0100, Michal Vyskocil a écrit :
So main questions are:
- how could be Packaging/ maintained (eg. we would have a Docbook original
somewhere and convert it to wiki as SUSE packaging conventions [2])?
- how could we structure existing information to be more readable and
useful
for community?
- what is missing, or unclear and needs to be improved?
(- and who will do this all ;-))

Can't we simply adopt the Fedora doc and make it a cross-distribution
documentation?
(we might have some differences, but I'm sure we can drop some, and work
with Fedora people on a good way to highlight the differences)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

Good idea.

I'm sure Fedora would be happy and willing to co-operate on this.
Having spoken to several people and been approached by several whilst at
FOSDEM about ways in which they can work with openSUSE and other
projects, they are keen to help in the cross pollination of information.

Regards,

Andy

--
Andrew Wafaa, openSUSE Member: FunkyPenguin.
awafaa@xxxxxxxxxxxx | http://www.wafaa.eu