Re: [opensuse-packaging] openSUSE vs Fedora packaging documentation
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 16:24:33 +0100
Le mercredi 11 février 2009, à 15:51 +0100, Michal Vyskocil a écrit :
So main questions are:
- how could be Packaging/ maintained (eg. we would have a Docbook original
somewhere and convert it to wiki as SUSE packaging conventions [2])?
- how could we structure existing information to be more readable and useful
for community?
- what is missing, or unclear and needs to be improved?
(- and who will do this all ;-))

Can't we simply adopt the Fedora doc and make it a cross-distribution
documentation?
(we might have some differences, but I'm sure we can drop some, and work
with Fedora people on a good way to highlight the differences)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.