Re: [opensuse-packaging] Automatically install a specific package for build
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 23:34:16 +0200
* Magnus Boman [2008-10-26 08:19]:

On Sat, 2008-10-25 at 18:03 -0300, Cristian Rodríguez wrote:
Magnus Boman escribió:

Yeah, Marcus was correct. I added pcre-devel to the main section of gtk2
only, not to the -devel section.

huh ? If I understand you correctly, you added pcre-devel to the
requires of package "gtk2" ? that looks wrong.

gtk2 would not build without it. What do you suggest I should do
instead?

Add pcre-devel to BuildRequires of gtk2-devel.

Regards,
Bernhard
--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Architecture Development