Re: [opensuse-packaging] LIRC and MythTV
  • From: James Tremblay aka SLEducator <fxrsliberty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:25:46 -0400

Ludwig Nussel wrote:
James Tremblay aka SLEducator wrote:

Hey guys,
would it be possible for someone to create a package for lirc the
includes the new updates for the MS MCE keyboard and mouse.
None of the other distro's have one. I would be great if this device
where recognized as a usb plug n play device ;)
I haven't been able to get this working ,
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote#MCE_Keyboard

The page refers to lirc 0.8.2pre, 11.0 already contains 0.8.3

cu
Ludwig

Ludwig and all.
It is still near impossible to get the MCE keyboard to work. is there
some possibility of a yast module for lirc?
James