Re: [opensuse-packaging] LIRC and MythTV
  • From: Ludwig Nussel <ludwig.nussel@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:46:01 +0200
James Tremblay aka SLEducator wrote:
Hey guys,
would it be possible for someone to create a package for lirc the
includes the new updates for the MS MCE keyboard and mouse.
None of the other distro's have one. I would be great if this device
where recognized as a usb plug n play device ;)
I haven't been able to get this working ,
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/MCE_Remote#MCE_Keyboard

The page refers to lirc 0.8.2pre, 11.0 already contains 0.8.3

cu
Ludwig

--
(o_ Ludwig Nussel