Re: [opensuse-packaging] KMPs do not build on Factory i586
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 09:30:45 +0200
On Wed, Apr 02, 2008 at 09:13:54AM +0200, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
Hi everybody,

as on -buildservice, apparently nobody knows about this problem and I was
advised to bring it here: so here my question again:
Is there something wrong in Factory? The %suse_kernel_module_package seems
not to fill up $falvors_to_build anymore and thus the routing to itterate
over all flavors and build the respecting module does not work.

Anything broken at mine ? See reference below.

opensuse-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxx might even be more appropriate, since this has the
respective kernel people.

But internally KMPs at least build.

ciao, Marcus