Re: [opensuse-packaging] "knx" package should be removed - due to unmaintainence.
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:33:58 +0200
I thought George Wright took this over and created Qt-nx which is part
of the freenx svn. See
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/freenx/nxclientlib/qtnx/?rev=0&sc=0 and
http://blog.gwright.org.uk/articles/2006/08/23/qtnx-ready-for-public-consumption

Well, this one looks interesting. I will evaluate it later.. (maybe in weekend)

I still don't understand a concept of Windows NX Server from his blog.
NX Server cannot run on Windows, becuase NX is tied to X-Window-System
and SSH, neither of which are Windows technologies. While the SSH and
NX clients run on Windows, not so with NX server.

--
-Alexey Eremenko "Technologov"