Re: [opensuse-packaging] packaging made simple.
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 09:21:18 +0200
I would make clear some things before going further. I ask only for short (3 lines max :-) answers, the long one being probably in the doc,

* it seems that small applications, nearly obvious to setup should be easy to package. Is that true or did I miss an important thing (in that case my goal is out of reach)

* I don't really understand why a package that compile smoothly with ./configure, make, make install can't be packaged on the fly. At first glance, the reqirements are the same.

thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net