Re: [opensuse-packaging] Fwd: ekiga schemes
  • From: Richard Bos <radoeka@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jun 2006 20:40:40 +0200
Op donderdag 22 juni 2006 14:00, schreef Quentin Denis:
> does anyone have an idea what is wrong with that? got serveral complaints
> but on my system it works fine:

Additionally I have as last command in my %post section:
# The kill is needed, to prevent the user to reboot the whole system!
pkill gconfd || true

(This is for gramps in home:/rbos)

Or have your users reboot the computer, it works often to get this working
correctly.... Only needed till someone finds the rootcause of course ;)

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless