[opensuse-packaging] Unoffical OpenOffice RPMs
  • From: Pascal Bleser <pascal.bleser@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 01:34:40 +0200

Hi

I was just wondering about the latest (and unofficial+unsupported)
OpenOffice.org builds, that are available here:
http://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/OpenOffice.org/

The maintainer seems to be Petr Mladek <pmladek@xxxxxxx> (Petr, that's
why I've taken you in CC: ;)) - if not, please let me know.

Are those going to be moved to the Build Service ?

If not, would it be possible to generate RPM-MD metadata in that directory ?

Currently, the only option to have a repository that holds those
packages is to use the APT-RPM repositories at gwdg.de
That's fine, but suse.com/projects is mirrored on a lot more servers, so
I would prefer to use and reference an RPM-MD repository that's created
right there.

Thanks :)

cheers
- --