Mailinglist Archive: opensuse-optimize (127 mails)

< Previous Next >
Re: [opensuse-optimize] SLICK KDE 1 CD install not install
  • From: Andreas Weber <anti_mail@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:25:33 +0200
slick final doesnt exist yet. but you can make it by yourself:
download kde-standard 1-cd install:

http://www.muzikquest.de/incoming/super-openSUSE-final-20051003-standard-kde.iso

install it
then change

/etc/apt/sources.list

to:

rpm http://ftp4.gwdg.de/pub/linux/suse/apt SuSE/10.0-i386 rpmkeys base java
update extra suser-jengelh suser-guru usr-local-bin suser-jogley
suser-agirardet packman packman-i686 wine suse-people suse-projects security
suser-agirardet

then go in shell as root:

apt-get update
apt-get install kynaptic libxine1