Re: [opensuse-marketing] An openSUSE Advocate wannabe questions
  • From: Dimitar Zahariev <mitko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2016 14:41:42 +0300
Hi Doug,

I am not familiar with the protocol, so I reply only to you. Please advise me
if additional actions are needed.

My home address is:
r.c. Hristo Smirnenski, bl.22, entr.3, fl.5, apt.84
Sofia, 1574
Bulgaria

My work address (preferred) is:
56 Rodopski izvor Str., fl.2, apt.6
Sofia, 1680
Bulgaria

Just in any case, my mobile phone is +359899605664.

If possible, please give me an indication, when should I expect the package,
and eventually what are the costs - taxes and the materials themselves.

Now I suppose, the event should be announced at least on opensuse.org, and in
some social channels like Twitter and Facebook. Are there any specific
requirements?

If I have further questions, shall I write to the common e-mail or I can
address them to you?

Kind regards,
Dimitar Zahariev