Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-artwork] hackathon planning
  • From: Jos Poortvliet <jos@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 10:21:55 +0100
On Wednesday 30 January 2013 09:07:08 Kostas Koudaras wrote:
2013/1/29 Bruno Friedmann <bruno@xxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Tuesday 29 January 2013 14.53:40 Jos Poortvliet wrote:
Heya,

I've made a rather detailed schedule:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:12.3_marketing_hackathon#Schedule_prop
osal

Please look over it. There are a few meetings and other specific things
in there that need to happen, some things are still open. The rooms
are also appointed so if you want to make changes, note that the room
configuration might make it hard/impossible to do so!

Feedback and additions still welcome, how are the lists of tasks
coming?

Cheers,
Jos

Brilliant !

Find out a bit too much ambassador's term, or you mean have something
achieved and great to send to L.A. and future near events?

and I really think meeting SUSE's insider

You mean marketing, or artwork? I'll try to get people to come on earlier
days but I have to make appointments with them...

would be better on monday than
in the end of the week. But yeah I know how much planning sucks anyway
... So if there's a way to move

Saturday is missing :-)

Yeap we should do something on Saturday too :D
I will add that. Sorry, I wasn't aware Saturday was part of the Hackathon.

On Tuesday's Meeting for the talk about the Ambassador Program is
missing Richard's name :D

I will add him.

Once again we will Rock, I am so excited that we will meet once again :D
Kostas

--

Bruno Friedmann
Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch