Re: [opensuse-marketing] Live USB creator box using Raspberry Pi, for events-booths etc!
On 23 January 2013 23:08, Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)
<iefstathios@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

I got an idea after many Raspberry Pi projects I saw so far. Unfortunately I
don't know how to make it. Maybe someone can do it.

Well, the idea is to create a box (any shape is OK with openSUSE artwork).

For the artwork you can use something like this:
http://www.fsugitalia.org/fotografie/index.php/Fiera-di-Cerea-VR-2013/IMG_1750
or we can create a box with openSUSE graphics.

Inside this box will have a raspberry pi (or any other cheap ARM machine).
Save GNOME and KDE isos on SD card.
Have 2 buttons connected on the GPIO on Pi.

When you plug in the USB and press the GNOME button, the machine will run
the dd command and create GNOME Live USB.

Take care,
Stathis

--
http://about.me/iosifidis
http://eiosifidis.blogspot.gr

The power corrupts. The absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Fear is not real. It is a product of thought that you create. Fear is a
choice.

Marina Latini
http://www.fsugitalia.org
openSUSE Ambassador: deneb_alpha