[opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] t-shirts
Hello,

On 01/21/2013 06:33 PM, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
I wrote a blog once about building a local community, some tips might be
helpful:
http://blog.jospoortvliet.com/2011/08/10-steps-to-building-local-
community.html
Thanks! I already do some of these, but there are still a few things left to introduce over here :)

About the t-shirts, that's a good idea. However, at the moment, we simply
don't have a decent (new-ish) openSUSE t-shirt design and thus only rather
boring and old t-shirts (and only in a limited number of sizes) :(
I must admit, that I like those old t-shirts. And others like them too. One of my t-shirts is the "I contribute" tester t-shirt, and the other one is even older. So no problem, if it's old :)

It might be nice if the artwork people could help with this - maybe the
artwork hackathon being planned for after FOSDEm can be of service. In the
mean time, I suggest you do a request on
http://software.opensuse.org/promodvd and ask for this. At least the request
will be 'in the machine' ;-)
OK, will do this.
Bye,