Re: [opensuse-marketing] Re: [opensuse-ambassadors] 1st openSUSE Installfest "SUSETON" in Queretaro, Mexico
Excellent new project Miguel. Best of luck and as always thank you for
spreading the love of openSUSE!!! There are some slides on the Wiki
but on a phone ATM so I can't pull up a direct URL.. if nobody has by
morning I can at work. Again, best of luck!!!!!