Re: [opensuse-marketing] Marketing survey
  • From: Helen South <helen.south@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2012 07:18:31 +1000
Dear all,
I read the wiki pages regarding marketing and strategy. Something
remains not clear to me: how to we proceed at openSUSE to turn
strategy definition and market share analysis into products and
features?
Please, is there some place in which I can find this?
Thanks
Best regards
Alexandre
--

I'm not sure about this, Alexandre. Perhaps one of more knowledgeable
team members will answer.

It sounds like you're keen to get more 'hands on' with the marketing
strategy! Would you like to introduce your self a little? Do you have
a background in marketing?

cheers

Helen

--